The Wildfire Recovery and Resilience Account (WRRA) grant was funded by the Oregon Legislature for 2020 wildfire recovery. Please see the flyers below for additional information.
WRRA Program Eligibility:
- Participants must have owned the destroyed or damaged manufactured home or RV.
- Home must have been the primary, permanent residence.
- Income is at or below 80% area median income for replacement (maximum award will be determined through the review process).
- Income limit is at or below 100% area median income for repairs (maximum award of $10,000).
- Participant must not yet be in permanent housing.
Jackson County residents can contact ACCESS Center for Community Resilience to learn more about this program at https://accesshelps.org/ccr, 541-414-0318, or [email protected].